Reference Checking Services
Fast, Professional, Affordable
The Reference Checking Service Interview
An experienced member of our staff conducts all of our job reference checking service/ employment verification interviews via phone, unless required to be done in writing by the client or reference. All professional reference checking report levels will include the following, depending on corporate policy*:
- Employment verification and verification of dates of employment
- Employment Verification of position title held
- Eligibility status for rehire
- Reason for separation
- Recommendation for another position / role
In addition to all of the above employment verification questions, the Professional and Executive Level professional reference checking interviews include a discussion of the employee’s strengths and weaknesses, and a fifteen point numerically-based Performance Evaluation. Professional reference checking research topics include:
In addition to all of the above questions and performance evaluation, the Executive Level job reference checking service includes two (2) additional questions:
- A discussion of the employee’s ability to attract and mentor top talent.
- The confirmation of last level of compensation / salary.
In addition to employment verification, professional reference checking, and education verification we can provide an individualized quote for several specialized services. Call us for a quote at 800-651-8202 or 800-890-5645 between 9 AM and 5 PM EST.
Social Security Trace
- Validation of the relationship of a name and Social Security Number.
- Warns of invalid or unissued Social Security Numbers and warns of death claims filed.
- May identify other aliases, addresses or individuals using that number.
Driver's Record Report (DMV)
- Verifies the identity, address and driving history of the applicant in the state within which he/she holds a current driver’s license.
Federal District Search
- Researching of district level records for felony convictions for one name in one district.
- Covers a minimum period of seven years depending on the district.
County Criminal Search
Researching of court records for felony convictions for one name in one county.
Misdemeanor record searches, when available.
Covers a minimum period of seven years depending on the county.
Worker's Compensation Search
Provides a history of the employee’s work related injuries as filed by past employers and may include dates of claims(s), nature of injuries and whether the claim was upheld or denied.
Requires a signed release from the employer that can only be requested after an employment offer has been made.
County Civil Search
Researching of detailed information regarding civil actions against the applicant, plaintiff or defendant in county superior courts.
Covers a minimum of seven years depending on the county.
** A signed inquiry release is required from the applicant.